Saturday, June 19, 2010

I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know. - Mark Twain


What's the opposite of reminiscent? Because that's the feeling I got today as I browsed through wedding photography online and created a spot on my computer for wedding ideas. Except it couldn't be reminiscent because it is not a thing of the past for me, but the future - hopefully. So what's the word for reminiscent when it's a future happening?

My sister asked me what I was doing today, and I told her. She asked if I had found the groom yet. I said it's on my to do list. No need for jokes, I get it. But that is what I said. I would post what I found, but I'm afraid one of the photographers will happen upon my blog and sue me. And I don't want anyone to steal my ideas. And yes, I get the irony of my last statement, too. So... just curious.

1 comment:

  1. I think one word for it might be anticipation, or well-anticipated since that is an adjective, and reminiscent is an adjective."Awaiting" is another good one.
    It was not too long ago that I was in the same spot. I feel for you. I'll pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete